Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New S.© Approved Bangers


Shinichi Osawa - Rendezvous (Crookers Remix)
NEW!!! I like where The Crookers are taking their sound... sick track.

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Download this now and let the song speak for itself.

Finally in 320k... Usually when you try to remix a track thats alright flawless it just does it shame, this track is fucking ill. All I do is party ha ha ha.

Best mix of this track I've heard yet. If you haven't seen the way Vandalism performs live you should check it out on youtube... Very unique, they've def branded their sound now its just a matter of where it will go..

I've known Skeet Skeet for a cool minute since we went to Beverly High together. He posted this track on his blog, Eat Skeet, and I'm totally diging the sample and that heavy fidget bassline... Sick. Not sure how much I will get to play it yet but its a great track and I'm feelin' alot of the stuff Fake Blood is releasing right now.

-DJ S.co
Three One Oh!

No comments: